Friday, March 4, 2011

The BIG day 18-12-2010


and we had our pre-wedding family and friends gathering dinner on the 17 Dec 2010.

Church ceremony was held on the 18 Dec 2010 at Air Itam Chinese Methodist Church, graced by Pastor Loh.

The wedding party

Officiant : Rev. Loh Fook Chuen
Parents : Mr. and Mrs. Ooi Hock Chai & Mr. and Mrs. Yap Chong Sit
Siblings : Mr. Joshua Ooi and Ms. Jodene Ooi & Ms. Winnie Yap and Ms. Sharon Yap
Bridesmaids : Ms. Jodene Ooi and Ms. Wendy Ooi
Groomsmen : Mr. Steven Lim and Mr. Willy Liang
Ring Bearer Mr. Joel Tan
Flower Girl and Boys : Ms. Neoh Zhao Ling, Mr. Neoh Wei Jun and Mr. Neoh Wei Ze
Master of Ceremony : Mr. Thomas Woo
Worship Leader : Mr. Chung Kam Hong
Pianists : Mr. Lim Thien Siang, Ms. Sophia Lim
Drummer : Mr. Chor Theam Hock
Guitarists : Mr. Tan Kwang Hao, Mr. Dennis Lee
Back up Singers : Ms. Liew Ger Fong, Ms. Karen Ting, Mr. Steven Chan
Multimedia : Ms. Eng Chu Rong


The songs sung....

I could sing of your love forever (By Delirius)

Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with love for me
And I will open up my heart
and let the Healer set me free
I'm happy to be in the truth
And I will daily lift my hands
For I will always sing of
When Your love came down

I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of your love forever (4x)

Oh I feel like dancing
It's foolishness I know
But when the world has seen the light
They will dance with joy
Like they're dancing now

There is none like you (By Hillsongs)

There is none like You,
No one else can touch my heart like You do,
I can search for all eternity Lord
And find, there is none like You.

There is none like You.
No one else can touch my heart like You do,
I can search for all eternity Lord
And find, there is none like You.

Your mercy flows like a river wide,
And healing comes from Your hand.
Suffering children are safe in Your arms,
There is none like You.

There is none like You, (There is none like You, Lord)
There is none like You.

In moments like these

In moments like these I sing out a song,
I sing out a love song to Jesus.
In moments like these I lift up my hands,
I lift up my hands to the Lord.

Singing I love You, Lord.
Singing I love You, Lord.
Singing I love You, Lord,
I love You.

Draw me close (By Hillsongs)

Draw me close to You
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I'm Your friend

You are my desire
No one else will do
'Cause nothing else could take Your place
To feel the warmth of Your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to You

You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near

No comments:

Post a Comment